- 2 cups original Bisquick
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix Bisquick, 1/3 cup mayonnaise and the milk until soft dough forms.
- Roll or pat dough into 12 by 8 inch rectangle on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix turkey, onions, bacon and 1/4 cup mayonnaise.
- Spoon over crust to withing 1/4 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with tomato and cheese.
- Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey mixture is hot and cheese is melted.